In an aim to complete the Strada line of models, the Strada EE is characterized by its underlying mechanical and electronic features (semi-automatic technology) built within the design of the Strada.
The initials “EE” refer to a feature whereby brewing is activated by the simple start & stop motion of the paddle on the group head, albeit with electronic pre-infusion. The Strada EE model includes individual brew boilers, proportional steam valves featuring anti-suction valves, a thermal stability system and easy-access for preventative maintenance.
- Truly exceptional build quality
- Two stage programmable preinfusion process that allows for multiple groups to be used at the same time
- Multi boiler. Each group has a dedicated boiler
- Insulated boilers
- Saturated group heads
- PID temperature controller for brew boilers
- PID temperature controller for steam boiler
- Cool touch steam wands
- Lever-style activation for solenoid steam valves eliminates the need for replacing traditional steam valve seals
- Precision stainless steel portafilters and baskets
- Fine-tune the temperature of the hot water spout
- Adjustable height drain tray
- Eco Mode: can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency
- Digital Display: temperature display, shot timers, and intuitive programming
- 8.2 litre steam boiler
- 1.3 litres per brew boiler (total 2.6 litres)
- 4600w single-phase (requires a 20A outlet)
- Gross weight – 85kg
- All stainless steel
- Dimensions – 80cm wide x 68cm deep x 48cm high
Plumbing into mains will require an additional water filtration kit which is site-specific. Contact us to enquire!