Luminaire Auto Shot Timer
Automatic shot timer by Luminaire. Get the perfect extraction every time.
If you have a home or commercial espresso machine without a built-in shot timer, the Luminaire Automatic Shot Timer is the easiest way to add this convenient feature to your espresso machine.
The shot timer senses when a shot has started and displays the shot time in seconds. The timer stops when the barista stops the shot and resets at the start of the next shot. Brilliantly simple!
DIY integration with all machines that use a 240v group solenoid valve.
- Latest version 2023 (ST1) with updated firmware and improved wiring
- The shot timer senses when a shot has started and displays the shot time in seconds. The timer stops when the barista stops the shot and resets automatically at the start of the next shot.
- Works with any home or commercial espresso machine using a 240V group solenoid valve.
- Requires no modification for many espresso machines and installs in minutes. The shot timer can be magnetically mounted to the front or top of the machine.
- The shot timer runs on a standard coin cell (CR2032) battery for up to 4 years and has been tested to handle the heat and humidity of a busy café environment.
- Designed in Seattle. Assembled in the USA.
- Small and unobtrusive
- Dimensions: 3.3cm wide x 3.3cm high x 1.6cm deep.
- Magnetic sensor sticks to solenoid coil. Timer display has magnets for mounting.
- The wire to the sensor can be routed each side of the display and feed through the machine panels, or drill a small hole through the panel to hide the wire. The display unit will conceal the hole.
- You may need to test for the right placement of the sensor on the solenoid coil before securing it with the tape. Note the magnetic field can be very small on solenoid coils so placement of the sensor needs to be precise.
- Are you a wholesale customer? Reach out for discounted pricing.
|Dimensions||3.3 × 3.3 × 1.6 cm|