Mazzer Major V – Electronic
Mazzer grinders are the industry standard because they are exceptionally well-engineered. If you want a top quality grinder that lasts the distance, this is the one for you. Handmade in Venice, Italy.
The Mazzer Major V is the latest model and has been redesigned with busy cafes in mind. Stepless grinding adjustment and flat grinding burrs make this grinder a reliable and accurate workhorse for your cafe.
- Italian made quality
- 52% less retention from the previous generation!
- A new grind flow control system (GFC) means greatly reduced clumping
- New grind chamber design makes burr changes and cleaning even easier!
- With no need to un-thread top burr carrier, the grind setting stays the same after replacing burrs
- Grind setting number can be moved independently of the actual grind adjustment
- New portafilter support design with clamp for hands-free grinding
- Mazzer app available to remotely view statistics, setting and service alerts
- Programmable burr change counter to alert staff when burrs need replacing
- New hopper lid now has a gasket for freshness
- Motor isolation and dual fans keep the grinder and beans cool even during heavy use
- Latest model from Mazzer
- 83mm flat burrs
- Electronic dosing with three presets and manual mode
- Large colour display – intuitive programming
- Programmable pause function to settle coffee grounds before dosing a second time
- New body design
- 1.6kg bean hopper
- 650w motor
- 1400 RPM
- Aluminium die cast body
- Approx. grinding speed up to 250g/min
- Recommended kilos per week – 30kg
- Mazzer stepless micro-metrical grind adjustment
- Very reliable
- Available in black
- 1 year warranty
Dimensions - 68.1cm high x 29.2cm deep x 25.2cm wide. 20kg
|29.2 × 21.2 × 63.5 cm