A great value plumbed, rotary pump, group lever espresso machine for a commercial-grade E61 experience in a domestic package.
Vibiemme Domobar Super
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Cafe quality coffee in the home.
- Re-engineered heat exchange system for the NZ market
- Exceptional build quality all in stainless steel, copper and brass.
- Patented E61 Group Head design by Carlo Valente
- Commercial rotary pump
- Commercial steam pressure regulator.
- Choice of plumbed or tanked in same machine
- Incredible thermal stability to 10%of 1 degree-shot after shot.
- Out-steams every espresso machine in its class.
- Complete double and single portafilters
- Large 2.7 litre boiler
- 2 litre water tank
Domo is Italian for home. Bar is Italian for café. Domobar: café at home. With nearly 27 years of development the Domobar leads the way in espresso machines for home users. In addition the Domobar Super comes with a rotary pump and has been re-engineered exclusively for New Zealand conditions, resulting in a consistently well made coffee every time. Domobar Super has a switchable main water connection or water tank option. The professional heat exchange system delivers a consistent extraction of 90 degrees Celsius and a constant steam pressure. This ensures a thicker creamier espresso with a rich sweet flavour and a thick velvety milk texture- the perfect coffee result.
|Dimensions||41 × 27 × 46 cm|