Jura Impressa Z10 Black
A world-first: The groundbreaking Z10 with P.R.G. for hot and cold brew coffee.
A masterpiece of Swiss engineering, the new Z10 doubles the range of speciality coffees. At the touch of a button, it prepares the full spectrum of hot drinks from intense espresso to flat whites. It also opens up a whole new dimension of coffee with the introduction of cold brew. This is made possible thanks to the Product Recognising Grinder (P.R.G.), which recognises the selected coffee and instantly and precisely adjusts the fineness of the grind accordingly.
In addition, JURA has developed the pioneering Cold Extraction Process.
In this process, cold water is pulsed slowly through the freshly ground coffee under high pressure. The result is a completely new way of experiencing coffee – refreshing, energizing, and with a wonderfully balanced aroma.
- Fresh ground espresso and cold brew coffee
- Swiss-made quality
- Can brew hot espresso and cold brew coffee in the same machine!
- Ultra-fast 4.3" touch colour display
- Adjustable brewer capacity from 5-16 grams for a true double espresso
- The latest generation brew unit ensures an even extraction of the coffee every time
- Product Recognising Grinder (P.R.G.) - Automatic, precise electronic adjustment for each coffee
- Cup illumination with white and amber LEDs
- One button touch gives milk and coffee
- Intuitive operation and product adjustment
- TÜV-certified hygiene
- Built-in automatic milk frother produces both flat milk and fine-foam milk, and any combination of both
- Electronic milk temperature adjustment
- Single thermoblock
- Built-in easy cleaning cycles
- Wifi transmitter included
- 2.4 litre water tank
- 280g bean hopper capacity
- 20 pucks ground coffee bin capacity
- Very reliable
- Made & designed in Switzerland
- 2-year warranty when used in domestic environments
- Rated for 40 cups per day
- Weighs 12kg
- Dimensions - 32cm wide x 38cm high x 45cm deep
- Compatible with Claris Smart domestic water filter