La San Marco has been producing quality Italian made espresso machinery since 1920. Quality workmanship , functional design, covering traditional to modern, excellent technical support and superior performance at an accessible price range are the key points to La San Marco. La San Marco’s points of difference are the narrower deeper filter baskets for excellent extraction and lever control of the steamers for immediate and accurate milk texturing. The New 80 series machines come with pre infusion and “DTC ” Dual Temperature Control. This features a secondary heat exchange system, one in the boiler, the other inside every saturated group to deliver extremely stable temperature throughout any consumption peak.
La San Marco 80E DTC 2 Group Automatic
- 2 group commercial espresso machine
- Beautiful timeless design
- Tried and true quality and reliability
- Volumetric/automatic. Shots can be programmed to stop for you.
- Built in pre-infusion
- 12 litre single boiler with group heat exchangers
- “DTC ” Dual Temperature Control.
- Lever activated steam and hot water valves
- 4500w single phase (requires a 20A outlet)
- Gross weight – 80kg
- Stainless steel, gloss white or matte black colour.
Plumbing into mains will require an additional water filtration kit which is site specific. Contact us to enquire!
|Dimensions||78 × 53 × 49 cm|
stainless steel, matte black, glossy white