Mazzer Major V – Manual
Mazzer grinders are the industry standard because they are exceptionally well engineered. If you want a top quality grinder that lasts the distance, this is the one for you. Hand-made in Venice, Italy.
The Mazzer Major V is the latest model and has been redesigned with busy cafes in mind. Stepless grinding adjustment and flat grinding burrs make this grinder a reliable and accurate workhorse for your cafe.
- Italian made quality
- 52% less retention from the previous generation!
- A new grind flow control system (GFC) means greatly reduced clumping
- New grind chamber design makes burr changes and cleaning even easier!
- With no need to un-thread the top burr carrier, the grind setting stays the same after replacing burrs
- Grind setting number can be moved independently of the actual grind adjustment
- New portafilter support design with clamp
- New hopper lid now has a gasket for freshness
- Motor isolation and dual fans keep the grinder and beans cool even during heavy use
- Latest model from Mazzer
- 83mm flat burrs
- New body design
- 1.6kg bean hopper
- 650w motor
- 1400 RPM
- Aluminium die-cast body
- Approx. grinding speed up to 250g/min
- Recommended kilos per week – 30kg
- Mazzer stepless micro-metrical grind adjustment
- Very reliable
- Available in black, silver, white
- 1 year warranty
|29.2 × 21.2 × 63.5 cm