Vintage Faema E61 2 Group- 1962
Own a rare piece of coffee history. This collector’s item is a truly revolutionary machine that was way ahead of its time.
This super desirable 1962 Faema E61 two group was the first machine to use a pump to pressurize water for espresso. The design is so good, every machine with an E61 group head to this day is inspired by this beautiful Faema.
- A rare opportunity to own a genuine early Faema E61 two group
- Manufactured in Milan in 1962
- Fully operational
- Amazing original condition, with mercury pressure switch and labels
- Updated safety valve
- Original hand-painted rear glass panel
- Fantastic patina
- Commercial external rotary pump - must be plumbed into mains for fresh water and wastewater
- The pump can be mounted underneath in a cupboard for very quiet operation
- International shipping can be arranged - Enquire for a quote
- Dimensions - 71cm wide x 57cm high x 59cm deep (55cm depth from the back to the front feet)
Plumbing into mains will require an additional water filtration kit which is site-specific. Contact us to enquire!