$26,690.00 – $31,650.00
Rancilio Specialty RS1
The RS1 Multi-boiler is the most advanced espresso machine from Rancilio, with a strong focus on specialty coffee. With automatic dosing, Advanced Temperature Profiling technology, pre-infusion, post-infusion, and heaps more!
Rancilio has been in the espresso machine business since being founded in Parabiago, Italy in 1927.
Espresso Ninja is proud to be the official Rancilio sales and service agent.
Available in two sizes – two group, or three group.
- Digital 4.3" touch screen display offers intuitive and instant control of all machine parameters
- Advanced Temperature Profiling technology*, baristas can increase or decrease the temperature of the water dispensed during the espresso extraction by up to 5°C
- Independent group boilers allow different temperatures to be set for each group head (150ml)
- Pre-infusion and post-infusion pressure control^
- Made entirely from thick gauge, high-quality stainless steel
- The variable electronic steam lever features a purge function and two programmable pressure settings
- Two programmable hot water dosing buttons and temperature control
- Individual heads-up display for each group head detailing shot time, brewing profile and cleaning operation
- Accurate volumetric control – 4 magnetic flowmeters with active learning technology ensure consistent espresso yields
- Cool touch wands
- Adjustable cup warmer with 5 heat settings
- LED barista lights
- Energy-saving Advanced Boiler Management (ABM) function to ensure constant heating temperature level
- Automatic stand-by mode to reduce energy consumption while idle
- Adjustable drip tray height from 80-120mm
- Programmable timer function will drain and auto-renew steam boiler water daily, reducing scale and minerals
- Low profile body designed to maximise customer interaction and service operations
- Soft-touch weight balanced ergonomic filter holder for comfortable all-day operation
- Stainless steel group head multi boilers
- Fully insulated boilers
- Hydro hub – integrated manifold for precise water delivery and distribution
- Multifunction on-board computer and USB port for simple programming and data transfer
- Independent water pump and steam pressure control gauges
- Built-in volumetric rotary vane water pump for simple and safe installation
- Multiple PID boiler temperature controls
- An automated cleaning programme simplifies your daily clean
- Solid brushed stainless steel for the entire machine
- Adjustable feet with optional extensions
- Solid quality and reliability
- Automatic dose control. Shots can be set to stop automatically after a set volume
- Wholesale customer? Reach out for wholesale pricing!
Boiler sizes and power requirements:
- Two group - 11 litre steam boiler - 5600w - 25 amp supply required
- Three group - 16 litre steam boiler - 6750w - 32 amp supply required
Dimensions and weight:
- Two group - W: 840mm D: 600mm H: 463mm - 95kg
- Three group - W: 1084mm D: 600mm H: 463mm- 110kg
*Thanks to Advanced Temperature Profiling technology, baristas can increase or decrease the temperature of the water dispensed during espresso extraction by up to 5°C (9°F). By accurately controlling the temperature profile of the espresso extraction, baristas are given a precise tool to unlock the flavour potential of each single-origin coffee or blend. The Advanced Temperature Profiling system has a steel group head – which offers greater reactivity than a brass group – a micro-boiler with a higher thermal capacity (with a 300W heating element), and the presence of an additional 40W adhesive heating element on the front of the group. Rancilio Patented Technology.
^The barista can vary the water pressure both in the initial stage (pre-infusion) and in the final stage (post-infusion) of the extraction process, choosing between mains pressure or pump pressure, and also adjust the duration of all stages (pre-infusion, extraction, post-infusion).
Plumbing into mains will require an additional water filtration kit which is site-specific. Contact us to enquire!
|Choose your size
Two group, Three group