Rocket R 60V
The R 60V with pressure profiling.
Traditionally 9 bar of pump pressure extracts the flavours and oils from the coffee to produce espresso. The R 60V with a unique pressure profile system allows further enhancement in the cup with the ability to fine-tune pump pressure over the course of the extraction.
The Rocket Espresso pressure profiling system uses a five-step approach to allow the extraction to be split into five different time intervals, each allowing for a different pressure to be programmed, making it possible to both ramp up or ramp down pump pressure depending on the coffee type and flavours being chased.
The Rocket Espresso communication pod allows adjustments to be made through a remote controller or through the machine wifi system which will display real-time temperatures, pressures, and extraction times.
- Cafe quality coffee in the home
- Made in Milan
- True double boiler
- Exceptional build quality all in stainless steel, copper, and brass
- Rocket E61 group head
- Commercial rotary pump - can be plumbed into mains
- Pressure profiling
- Twin PID adjustable temperature control - one for each boiler
- Rocket Communication Pod
- Integrated shot timer
- Set of different size steam wand tips
- Insulated steam wand
- 1.8 litre steam boiler
- 0.58 litre coffee boiler
- Insulated boilers
- Full stainless steel chassis
- 2.5 litre water tank
- Polished stainless steel cup surround
- Complete double and single portafilters
Dimensions - 31cm wide x 44cm deep x 38.5cm high
Plumbing into mains will require an additional water filtration kit which is site-specific. Contact us to enquire!
|44 × 31 × 38.5 cm
|Choose your colour